Monday, July 11, 2011

Im bored so here we go!

Im bored. Sometimes i don't really know what to do. I love to read but i don't really feel like it right now. I love doing random things too, but i have reached the point where I am so bored that im too tired to do anything. I should sing...........I like singing. Or I could go and edit a picture of something. I think I will go and do that...............or keep on blogging.Here is a random cute puppy. Make up a name for him and i will list a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner by July 25th. Now make sure you have a super llama filled day!
                                           

3 comments:

  1. OOH! HIS NAME SHOULD BE JOSE! {Pronounced Ho zay. :)}

    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn! you are obviously the winner! Congratulations! YOU WIN 1ST 2ND AND 3RD!

    ReplyDelete