Thursday, December 2, 2010

***!!!Random things i talk about at school!!!***

I LOVE TALKING ABOUT UNICORNS!!!...they are so cute and magical...my #1 goal in life is to have a blue unicorn named Penguin!...another random choice of conversation:Weird fake names.Mine is Gowge.One other strange convo:Nicknames...not really strange or random but fun.I have two nicknames.Bubblers and Nugget.
                                        
                                                ***!!!I  <3 (sideways heart) being random!!!***

3 comments:

  1. YO BUBBERS!! 'Tis Carolyn . . . or should I say DUBBERS!! Cool so far!! READ MEH BLOG!! :-D

    (Oh, and Thomas's blog: http://lickmylego.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks caro!...i dont like it though...yours is WAY cooler...im WAY jelouse!...maybe u could come over to my house sometime soon and show me how to do cool stuff with my blog!...ttylcgwsosamdn
    (talk to you later cool gal who swings on swings and makes dinosaur noises)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waz'up Wasabi, I like your blog. it's just so... original :) (in a good way)

    ReplyDelete